Calling all Kilburn Vale Residents!

We need your help…

As of July 2021, we have reformed the Kilburn Vale TRA (Tenant and Residents Association) and we need your continued participation to ensure that important Estate Issues are raised… no change can happen without you.

The TRA can help the estate in the following ways;

  1. Force the council to improve things on the estate – e.g. excessive rubbish, security, maintenanc etc.
  2. Access finacial grants available to improve the estate – e.g. landingscapings, bike sheds etc.  Camden Council has extra money available every year for the TRA’s use on their estate.
  3. Challenge Major Works bills and the annual service charge that the council may impose on us.

You can read more about the TRA here.

If you would like to be added to the mailing list or make suggestions/raise estate-related concerns email us at with;

  • Your full fame
  • Your flat number and block e.g. 1 Ribblesdale, 14 Horton.
  • Whether you are a tenant or leaseholder

We look forward to hearing from you!