Should you have any queries, you should get in touch with Georgina Georghiou who is your Estate Housing Officer (contact details on the CONTACTS tab on the Home Page).

For the TENANCY AGREEMENT please go to www.camden.gov.uk/ccm/navigation/housing/council-tenants-and-leaseholders/ – please familiarise yourself with this if you are new to the Estate.

If you have any problems in getting hold of the correct department – please contact the TRA Secretary (details on TRA/Committee Members tab on the Home Page).


**FREE COFFEE MORNINGS: open to ALL residents of Kilburn Vale.  11.00am – 12.30/1.00pm every Wednesday.in SYCAMORE HALL.